jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2009



"I'll give you black sensations up and down your spine

If you're into evil you're a friend of mine
See my white light flashing as I split the night
'Cause if good's on the left,['cause if God's on the left]
Then I'm stickin' to the right"



"Sound of the drums

Beatin' in my heart
The thunder of guns
Tore me apart
You've been - Thunderstruck"



"Living easy, loving free

Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too



I'm on the highway to hell "



"Yes, I'm let loose

From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes

Abusin' every one of them and running wild"

"Back in black
Yes I'm back in black

Out of the sight"

No hay comentarios: